- Subscribe via RSS
Media Advisory: Entrepreneurial Spirit Featured in ISU College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Alumni Magazine
June 27th, 2011
AMES, Iowa - Entrepreneurial programs in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences are featured in the latest issue of STORIES in Agriculture and Life Sciences from Iowa State University.
The alumni magazine showcases faculty, students and alumni from various agriculture and life sciences fields. All articles are available for publication.
Here is a brief look at some of the stories included in the magazine:
* Matt Burt, a junior in agricultural business who brings Cy to life
* Beginning farmers, students Andy Edson and Alle Buck
* Alum Jay Hansen and family who run a dairy in northeast Iowa
* Q&A with successful entrepreneurial alumni John "Lyell" Clarke III, Charles Sukup, Roger Underwood and Murray Wise
* Kevin Kimle, founder of e-Markets and Bruce Rastetter Chair in Entrepreneurship at Iowa State
* The Agricultural Entrepreneurship Initiative, one of the nation's premier programs fostering agricultural business development among students
View STORIES online or download a PDF at http://www.ag.iastate.edu/stories
For high resolution photographs, a print copy of the magazine or more information about STORIES contact Melea Reicks Licht at (515) 294-8892 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ContactsMelea Reicks Licht, Agriculture and Life Sciences Communications Service, (515) 294-8892, email@example.com