- Subscribe via RSS
Media Advisory: Student Experience Featured in ISU College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Alumni Magazine
July 9th, 2012
AMES, Iowa – The multifaceted student experience in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is featured in the latest issue of STORIES in Agriculture and Life Sciences from Iowa State University.
The alumni magazine showcases faculty, students and alumni from various agriculture and life sciences fields. All articles are available for publication.
Here is a brief look at some of the stories included in the magazine:
· South Sudan refugee Maurice Aduto finds freedom through education with the help of Iowa State professors and staff.
· Senior Lecturer Ebby Luvaga bridges cultures and expands students’ worldviews as they study agricultural economics.
· Animal scientist Matthew Ellinwood offers students experience in animal care, management and research focused on curing childhood diseases.
· Faculty advisers such as Mike Retallick and Don Beitz offer advice and assistance to successfully navigate students through college.
· Beef teaching farm manager Marshall Ruble mentors the next generation of animal caretakers through a hands-on student work program.
View STORIES online or download a PDF at http://www.ag.iastate.edu/stories. For high resolution photographs, a print copy of the magazine or more information about STORIES contact Melea Reicks Licht at (515) 294-8892 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ContactsMelea Reicks Licht, Agriculture and Life Sciences Communications Service, (515) 294-8892, email@example.com