Back to list of committees
The Student Awards and Scholarships Committee is responsible for all aspects of the College scholarship and student awards program.
Committee Composition and Operations
Committee members are appointed by the Dean or the Dean's designee in consultation with department Chairs and the Student Awards and Scholarships Committee Chair. Four faculty members voting members. The term of faculty membership is three years with approximately one-third of the committee rotating off each year. No more than two consecutive terms may be served. The committee members elect the Chair.
- Ron Deiter, Economics (Chair)
- Stephanie Hansen, Animal Science
- Wade Miller, Agricultural Education & Studies
- Gretchen Zdorkowski, Agronomy
- Maureen Stohlmeyer, Administration
- David Acker - Administration Liaison